- HIGHER-RESOLUTION INFRARED DETECTORS: Vividia-A2 has upgraded pixels, Up to 76,800 (320 x 240) pixels infrared resolution, a 3.2-inch color display screen and a 0.07°C thermal sensitivity. To help pros to see and detects subtle temperature differences common in a measure. Find and show heat or cold patterns that point out energy waste, structural defects, plumbing clogs, and other invisible trouble spots.
- SPEED UP TROUBLESHOOTING: The infrared thermography is a powerful, non-invasive safely way to let you see a hot spot or cold spot patterns, reliably measure temperature, and store images for instant troubleshooting. Help you to predict problems before they happen. Quickly and accurately identifies areas of hidden issues to save power and expense.
- POCKET-PORTABLE: Camera dimensions: 140 x 80 x 28mm (5.5 x 3.1 x 1.1”), Weight: 208g (0.46lb.). This is a full-featured, pocket-sized thermal camera. Designed for contractors, building industry experts, and anyone that needs a pocket-sized thermal camera. The slim, light profile fits comfortably in your work pocket so you can always keep your camera at your side and never miss an opportunity to uncover issues.
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL APPLICATION: The IR camera has an ability to “see” heat this way creates an entirely new level of awareness for professionals and consumers, it is much different with a traditional inspection. In buildings and mechanical systems, this includes water penetration, heat or cooling loss, blockages or leaks in plumbing systems, malfunctioning mechanical systems (motors, bearings, belts, heat pumps, etc.), overloaded or lose electrical circuits, and building diagnostic issues.
- WIDER PERSPECTIVE: The HT-A2 has a wider field angle: 56°×42°, that means the camera can capture a wider image view. Help to make your job easier.
Vividia-A2 is a fully featured pocket-sized thermal camera. It can use to reveal hidden issues in building and mechanical. Keep it by your side and find hidden heat patterns:
- Water Leaks / Air Leaks / Roof Leaks
- Missing and Compromised Insulation
- HVAC Issues – Heating and AirConditioning
- Electrical Hot Spots
- Underfloor Heating
- Plumbing Problems
- Stud and duct placement
- Mechanical Equipment Failures
- Solar Panel Evaluation
- Display:3.2" full angle TFT display
- IR sensor size: 320×240
- Digital camera: 640 × 480 pixels
- Field of View/shortest focus length: 56°×42°/4.0mm
- Thermal sensitivity: 0.07°C
- Temperature range: -4°F ~572°F ( -20°C ~300°C）
- Measuring accuracy: ±2% / ±2°C
- Spectral range: 8~14μm
- Image frequency: 9Hz
- Focus Mode: Fixed
- Color-palettes: Rainbow, iron oxide red, cold color, black heat, and white heat
- Power supply: Built-in chargeable 1800 battery
- USB Connector Type: USB Micro-B: Data transfer to and from PC
- external power Operation: AC adapter,90-260V AC input ,5V output to camera
- Operating temperature range: 32 to 113°F (0°C to 45°C)
- Storage temperature: -4 to 122°F (-20°C to 60°C)
- OperatingHumidity: <85%RH
- Storage medium: Built-in 3G (above 2 million images stored )
- Size:140×80×28mm (5.5 x 3.1 x 1.1”)
- Weight:0.46lb (208g)
- Warranty: Two years warranty against manufacturing defects.
- Infrared camera
- Power supply/charger with EU, UK, US, CN
- Printed documentation
- USB cable